Home Contact Photos About Me Image Map

Sunday 22 September 2013

What's in my Bag

I hope everyone is well and has enjoyed their weekend. They always seem to be over far too quickly for my liking.

My post today is going to be one of my favourite guilty pleasures when I read other peoples blog's, I love having a nosey and seeing what everyone considers as essentials to get them through their days!

I wish I could say that my bag looks this organised and uncluttered on a daily basis, but I have to admit that the only reason it is looking so tidy because I recently bought a new bag so I had a good clear out before I swapped everything over.








My new bag is a Celine inspired purchase, there is no way I could afford the real deal! So when I saw this one on eBay for a bargain price I snapped it up. It arrived pretty quickly and considering the price I cant fault the quality.

So on to the contents, I like to have my Ipad  to hand as it has most of my games and books on it. I love reading and read any chance I get, whether it be in the car or on the bus home from work.
The case was a bargain purchase from the Ted Baker store at Bicester Village a while back. I love it so much its made of a lovely soft brown leather and has rose gold details with a grey butterfly print on the inside. It makes me happy every time I look at it!



For my on the go make up essentials, I use a YSL bag that I got with a gift with purchase last Christmas this holds all my bits that I have "just in case".
Just peeking out of the bag is a comb, a No7 Amazing eyes black eyeliner and a couple of eyeshadow brushes. The other items that usually live in there are :-

  • Two sachets of Lemsip
  • A pack of Ibuprofen 
  • A roller ball perfume ( Ralph Lauren No 2)
  • A little pot of my foundation (YSL Teint Touche Eclat)
  • YSL Volupte Sheer Candy No12
  • Mac Freckle-Tone Lipstick
  • Mac eyeshadow quad in Spiced Chocolate
  • A double ended Clinique Mascara and Lip Gloss
  • My favourite Mascara, Lancome Doll Eyes 
  • Lanolips Rose hand Balm Intense
  • Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour in Dark Honey
  • Anti-bac hand gel in Pink Sugar Plum
  • Lanolips 101 Ointment
My other cant leave the house without essentials are my Iphone 5 which I find invaluable to keep my calender and life in general in order, my house key of obvious reasons and my Micheal Kors purse which I was lucky enough to pick up for a great price on another visit to the outlet at Bicester Village. It's a great size, I can even use it as a mini clutch if I need to as it fits my key and phone in too, which is very handy.

Also my Wedding To Do Book, this is a very recent addition but I love it, its so cute and I bought the other matching planning books too because I love the design so much ( Possible blog post I think!)

Finally no bag would not be complete with out an emergency chocolate bar and some chewing gum to keep your mouth fresh!

So that's it guys,  I hope you enjoyed taking a look at what I cart around with me on a day to day basis!
Please let me know in the comments below if you have done your own whats in my handbag posts as I would love to see them! See you all soon.

Heather xx

No comments:

Post a Comment